Thursday 8 October 2009

hot home cooked meal


the weather is cold, the food turned cold, and it leaves me with a cold appetite.

after today's event of trying out the arena and to the fresher's fair,

I'm exhausted of going out again to find food.

Rachel and i decided to stay at our own flat and cook some HOT food. thank you ryan for the ingredients ^^

rachel did the vegetable cubes, ham and the dishes ^^ while me on the other hand cooks

i really miss cooking at home, all the ingredient is in the fridge where i don't have to worry to get groceries or whether the food's getting expired.

if its still in the fridge, its safe to eat ( checked by mum)


rachel washing the pots and pans.

rachel's bowl

left: rachel, right: me
my bowl




our meal ^^,

just by eating only full of vegetables and a small amount of crabsticks and ham it fills our stomachs better than the sandwiches.